Friday, July 24, 2009

July 1-24

Finally, I'm all caught up! July has been a HOT, busy month and we've had tons of fun!


July 24, 2009
Parker could not keeps his eyes open during dinner tonight and finally just asked for his blanket and zonked right at the table. Those of you that know Parker, know that he does not slow down. EVER. This was a rare occasion, and SO cute. I think all of the festivities wore him right out.


July 23, 2009
The Bountiful parade. It was HOT!


July 22, 2009
We pulled out the saucer and dusted it off. Time for little man to play! He's still quite small but he loves it! Carson does not like to be laying down. If he's awake, he wants to be UP so this is perfect for him.


July 21, 2009

Tonight we went swimming at the pool in my brother Jeremy's neighborhood. My sister and her boys came too. Parker loved the water and even like swimming along with his floatie. He kept yelling out to anyone that could hear him "look at me, I'm swimmin!" Carson like chillin' in the lounge chair with Tammy and me. Thanks for a fun night Jer and Rachel!



July 20, 2009
Carson has a big brother that can't get enough of him. C is definitely LOVED in this family. Parker will always ask for "Cahsen" and tell me that he needs to play with him.



July 19, 2009
Another time when Parker "needs Cahsen." They entertain each other, already. And Parker loves to hold Carson's hands. It seems like these 2 brothers are really becoming great friends...


July 18, 2009
What? Just because you wear big boy underpants and have a new haircut, means you can help yourself to whatever you want? Parker sure seems to think so!


July 17, 2009
What a sweetheart!


July 16, 2009
Getting ready to make cup cakes with my 2 little helpers.



July 15, 2009
Playing together


July 14, 2009
Tummy time with Parker



July 13, 2009
Looking so big nowadays...


July 12, 2009
I can't get enough of these 2 cute boys


July 11, 2009
Looking so big with his new haircut!



July 10, 2009
Winding down before bed, playing games with daddy on his iPhone.


July 9, 2009
Tummy time.



July 8, 2009
Potty training has begun! Parker is doing awesome. The first day was very long and tiring for both of us and I was ready to quit and take a break on day 2 but after a 2 hour trip running errands and returning home dry, I thought maybe he was doing better than I thought. Sure enough he caught on quick. No accidents sine July 10 (I am writing this on July 24th) and he even tells us when he needs to go. Getting Parker to go #2 on the other hand, is a different story. He is scared to death to do this on the toilet. I've tried every trick in the book and hope that someday he just decides to do it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.


July 7, 2009
My new favorite summer drink. Lemon Lime Crystal Light. So refreshing!



July 6, 2009
Finally our neighborhood park is in. Today we went down to check it out. Pretty fun, but will probably be even more fun in a couple of years. We're just glad it's done finally.



July 5, 2009
Loving the 'bumbo' seat. Like I mentioned above, if Carson is awake, he wants to be sitting up.


July 4, 2009
We did a few little fireworks at home this year and as you can see by the look on Parker's face, he had a great time :)


July 3, 2009
Today I went to Lagoon with my sister and her two boys. (Thanks mom for watching my boys!) We had a great time riding all of the rides. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!


July 2, 2009
Tonight's moon

July 1, 2009
Enjoying sparklers, a few days early :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE these pictures. It makes me wonder what I'm doing up here when those darling kids are down there!!!! There are times when I really miss the grandkids, and pictures like these make me miss them even more. I've got to get papa to saddle up the horses and take us down to see you all. Love and miss you. Nana P.S. I wish all the little ones would stop getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete