Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 25-August 2

So sad to see July end, but we still have one more month of summer to play so WELCOME August!


August 2, 2009
Sundays are so hard. With 1-4 church, naps don't happen and by 6:30 tonight Parker was yawning, rubbing his eyes, and grumpy. Indicators that bed time is just around the corner.



August 1, 2009


Both of these shots are taken by myself with my arm outstretched as I snuggled and played with C. The 2nd one is kind of funky, but I kinda liked it too.


July 31, 2009
Tonight we went to the Morgan County fair to spend the evening with my sister and her boys. Taylor, my nephew raised a pig to auction off at the fair. Last year and this year his pig was big enough to show and he was able to sell it for a decent chunk of change. Morgan is the "biggest little fair" in the state and I have loved going the past two years. Parker loves it too and especially loves this fast flowing river to throw rocks in to. Carson managed to catch a cat nap (surprised haha) and enjoy the rest of the fair wide eyed.


July 30, 2009
Today when I was sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor, I moved the chairs onto the carpet and Parker thought it looked just like spectator seats at a soccer game. After I finished working, he had us, along with a monkey and dinosaur, sit on the chairs and cheer at the fake soccer game. Apparently the stars of the match were my nephews Taylor and Jordan.



July 29, 2009
Too cute to resist.



July 28, 2009
The "potty chart." Parker is still terrified to go #2 on the toilet so I have resorted to the ultimate trick up the sleeve. BRIBES. We went to Target to pick out his favorite toy, only to bring it home and set it out in plain site, still in the original package, for him to stare at and beg to open. The key is to go #2 10 times in order to fill up his sticker chart and then he gets to open the toy. Wish us luck!



July 27, 2009
Tiny man went to the dr today for his 4 month well check. All is well, but shots are no fun and later that evening he developed a little fever. Following a little dose of tylenol and a cold rag on his forehead and he was as good as new.


July 26, 2009
Love his blue eyes


July 25, 2009
Baby feet. I LOVE baby feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment