Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 22-25

Enjoy these snipits from the past few days around our house...

January 25, 2009
"Cah-corn" as Parker calls it. We both LOVE it and you'll usually see some around our house every couple of days. Lately our favorite tradition has been getting a fresh batch at Target whenever we go shopping there. It is super yummy. On the days we are in a hurry and I don't take the time to stop at the deli for some, Parker reminds me and asks for it until we get some.


January 24, 2009
My favorite shot in recent weeks. We enjoyed some time outside on Saturday, even though it was somewhat cold and cloudy. Parker wanted his boots on so he could splash in the giant puddle between houses. He had such a great time and I got a few cute pictures but this one is my favorite because of the reflection in the water...



January 23, 2009
Our current obsession. At least for myself and Adam. Parker, himself, has never seen the show but loves watching the beginning because he gets to see "ABC's on TV."


January 22, 2009
My best little helper. He loves to be anywhere and everywhere I am and quickly notices when I leave the room, and either calls out for me or quickly comes to find me. He does enjoy some alone time to play but for the most part, he is my little shadow. When I do laundry, Parker loves to sit on the dryer next to the washing machine and drop clothes into the water as I hand them to him. Well today, he was sitting on the dryer (before I had started the water) and I turned to figure out what I wanted to wash. Before long, I turned back around to see his little body drop inside the washing machine. Grins and giggles followed along with a tiny little voice informing me it was "Parker's turn." Ah, how I love my little shadow!

1 comment:

  1. Drew, my oldest, was never like this but his little bro is SUCH a little crazy person. He does this kind of thing all the time. I'm just starting to be able to laugh at it and just enjoy his age...
    p.s. I love the reflection photo!

    ReplyDelete