Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 1-5

We have had such a fun week so far. We haven't done a whole lot but it has been fun just hanging out. Enjoy these pictures!


February 5, 2009
Playing with Play-Doh. Parker got this from some of his friends for his birthday and has really loved playing with it. He loves making the sea creatures grow fins and tentacles and funky mohawks and then we usually make a few dinosaurs and snakes by rolling the dough between our hands.


February 4, 2009
Parker's new room and big boy bed are all ready for him to move in! I started painting a few weeks ago but just recently got the energy and motivation to finish it. We LOVE the new look and Parker gets so excited when we go in there. We plan on moving him in this weekend and cross our fingers that he continues to be our good little sleeper in a bed that doesn't keep him locked in.


February 3, 2009
Reading books with Daddy before bed. Parker loves a good book and today we got some new ones that he couldn't wait to read. This one quickly became a favorite and we read it a couple of times each day.


February 2, 2009
I just love this picture. The colors seem so crisp and fresh and the natural light makes his skin sparkle. I think Parker looks so darn cute in this serious faced shot. I am really loving my new lens and the fact that I am becoming more comfortable shooting in manual mode. The story behind this picture is pretty funny. Right after Parker got out of the bath tub, I ran downstairs to get some lotion to put on him. He was all bundled in his towel sitting on our bed when I told him where I was going. When I returned he had broken free of the bundle and was bouncing stark naked on our bed and laughing so hard and loving the feel of his bare skin. It was hard for me to pin him down and get him clothed. I did sneak a picture of his bare skinned body but chose to keep that one for our own personal family albums. Here he is all lotioned up and dressed. I love how he smells just out of the tub!


February 1, 2009
Parker is helping me make some yummy desserts for our super bowl party tonight. He loves to help and sample the "yummies" but doesn't like the feeling of being dirty and sticky at the end. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of licking the beater since most of it still ends up on his face and hands.
Nobody in my family is major fans of the NFL but we never turn down an excuse for good food and a party! This year since the Cardinals were in, my sister and her family were really excited to get together and cheer on their team. We had a lot of fun with family that night and just might do it again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Love the story of the nude dude. And I love the bedroom. Awesome work Becki! And doing it basically 9 months pregnant?! Even more impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DOES look so cute in that serious picture...and seriously, that lens is the BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete