Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10!


February 10, 2009
Getting a jump start on Valentines Day. Parker really wanted sprinkles on his waffles this morning. Eh, what the heck...



February 9, 2009
Just chillin' on the couch watching some shows...



February 8, 2009
The sight around our house the past several days. I've been miserably sick and haven't had much energy to get off the couch. Luckily my darling hubby was my superhero and took care of EVERYTHING for me.


February 7, 2009
No, he's not eating a sucker for breakfast. This is just one of those days when we look at the clock and realize it is 2 in the afternoon and we haven't managed to get out of our PJ's. In my defense, I was sick and didn't get out of my pajamas. Parker was dressed and ready that morning, but when he realized I was still in my pajamas, he wanted to get back into his.


February 6, 2009
Helping with laundry...again.

2 comments:

  1. What a great husband you have...and Parker just could NOT be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Parker got back into his jammies. ;) Some days we stay in our jammies ALL day...no excuses either. Some days I just feel like hanging out that way. I love how involved Parker gets with the laundry. What a great little helper!

    ReplyDelete