Tuesday, February 24, 2009

posting hiatus

I've been taking pictures, I've just taken a little hiatus from posting :) Anyway, here are a few to enjoy!


February 24, 2009
Just hanging out on mom and dad's bed in the ultimate couch potato position.



February 23, 2009
Talking on the phone. Lately he has become so interested with the phone and has really in depth, animated conversations with anyone and everyone he believes is on the other end. The expression on his face really illustrates how lively their chats are...


February 22, 2009
This is referred to as the "Parker shrine." I knew that I wanted 6 nice picture frames in this room so we hung them up right away. Parker, being the only child was naturally given spots for 5 of the 6 frames (the 6th frame being Adam and I). Once baby brother comes along we'll put a few up of him and an updated family picture. So I had to snap a picture of the parker shrine before it changes in the next few weeks...



February 21, 2009
My birthday dessert! Since my birthday was on a Friday, Adam was sweet to basically spoil me the entire weekend. We hung out as a 3-some one night and then my sweet mom offered to watch Parker while we went out the other night! Dinner at CPK and a movie (Slumdog Millionaire) were the evenings events. On the way home he pulled over at Chili's to get me some Molten Chocolate Cake. Delicious! Parker zonked out before enjoying any cake so Adam and I ate it all by ourselves!


February 20, 2009
Learning to brush his own teeth, and LOVING it.



February 19, 2009
Early morning cartoons. Does life get any better than this??


February 18, 2009
Somebody found my shoes!



February 17, 2009
Final ultrasound before baby comes! We can't wait to meet you little one...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Becki! I only wish I could hear the telephone conversation. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete